Oracle 19c DB added to our CI/CD process
We take all the possible effort to assure utPLSQL can be tested against t all supported Oracle database versions.
Today, our automation got enriched with Oracle 19c database testing.
Pavel Kaplya has prepared a new small Docker Image for Oracle 19c.
You can take advantage of our efforts and build your own small Docker images (non-PDB) using our docker-scripts.
Continuous testing of utPLSQL
utPLSQL is now getting tested against five database versions:
- Oracle 11g XE
- Oracle 12c R1
- Oracle 12c R2
- Oracle 18c
- Oracle 19c
You can see our build process & test results on travis-ci.org/utPLSQL
All of our deliverable projects use set of tools that are free to sue for Open-Source:
- static code analysis using sonarcloud
- publishing code coverage using coveralls
- deploying java-api artifacts to packagecloud
- deploying utPLSQL-cli artifacts to bintray
- maven plugin publishing into maven repository
All of our builds must pass quality gates (code quality/tests/code coverage) before we approve and merge pull requests.