Changes in release 3.1.9
- Added ability to define nested contexts within test suite #938
- Added ability to exclude tests/suites by tags when invoking a test-run #1007 #983
- Added new annotation
--%nameto allow for providing custom name for contexts #1016
The value of
--%context annotation is no longer representing context
This value is now context description (displayname).
With this change, the
--%context annotation is now aligned with
--%suite annotation syntax.
--%name was introduced to facilitate naming of contexts.
- Improved documentation for running tests
- Improved documentation for tags #1003
- Improved documentation for annotations
- Fixed bug with bad stacktrace showing in failing/erroring test #1000
- Fixed issue with lack of validation for context name #966
- Fixed problem with install script privilege check for installation with DDL trigger #992
- Fixed issue with some common column names causing cursor comparison to fail #997
- Fixed issue with invocation of standalone expectations on cursor #998
- Fixed runability of utplsql self-tests #968